All-Season Retreat - Exclusively Yours Silver Springs is located 20 minutes from Blue Mountain and 10 minutes from Beaver Valley in Ontario, Canada. Hosts Sue & Derek Tennant have been welcoming groups for executive retreats, workshops, culinary events and weddings since 2000. Each group has the place entirely to themselves. Featured in several media, including the Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, Food & Drink magazine, Great Canadian Weddings and Bob Isumiâ€™s Reel Fishing Show, Silver Springs has been lauded as unique and unforgettable. OFF-SITE MEETINGS The renovated fully-equipped meeting room has lots of natural light. There are 13 deluxe guestrooms, each with private bath. Up to 6 additional rooms are available upon request. Three delicious meals are served daily along with a mid-morning nutrition break. Please see our sample menu. Our rates are based on a 10-person minimum and include complimentary snacks, refreshments and pre-dinner happy hour. WEEKEND CULINARY EVENTS Silver Springs has teaching kitchens, an Italian wood-fired oven and a roster of fine chefs to offer groups of 10-16 the ultimate in food and wine education. These getaway weekends are an inspiring and fun-filled experience for families and friends. WEDDINGS Besides the residential feel of a private estate, the 139 acres of ponds, streams and waterfalls, cultivated lawns and gardens, paved pathways, gazebo and new swimming pagoda, make Silver Springs a stunning setting for weddings. From intimate weddings for International guests to larger local weddings, Silver Springs is the "perfect" venue for helping families celebrate and bond.
Silver Springs is located east of Flesherton, Ontario, 90 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport, 2 hours from downtown Toronto, 20 minutes southwest of Blue Mountain.
Unless you are familiar with this part of the country, we suggest that you follow the directions exactly. Please don't leave without the directions, the maps and our phone number 1-519-922-1126.
* From Hwy 401, take Hwy 410 north to Hwy 10 and proceed north on 10 past Orangeville to Hwy 89.
* Turn left and go west into the town of Shelburne to pick up Hwy 10 again going northwest. DON'T go as far as Flesherton.
* A few minutes past Dundalk, look for highway sign to Silver Springs Retreat. Make a right turn on Artemesia Road 190 (a Kit Kat convenience store is on the left).
* Follow this road north (it winds) and you will eventually cross Grey Road 4 (Artemesia 190 becomes Sideroad 35). This is the main east/west highway and Rock Mills Baptist church is on the northeast corner.
* Continue north on 190 past the 8th concession to the 10th concession. Lake Eugenia is on the left.
* Turn right and go east to the Stop sign where you turn left.
* Silver Springs is on the left.
From Highway 400:
* Take Hwy 400 north to Barrie and exit following signs to Hwy 26 which say to Collingwood/Wasaga Beach.
* Proceed west on 26 to Stayner.
* At the traffic lights in Stayner DON'T turn right to follow 26, go through the intersection, heading west on Hwy 91 to the traffic lights at Duntroon.
* Continue west on 91 up the mountain until the road ends at the Stop sign.
* Turn left and then first right (about 1/2 km) on the 10th Line of Osprey. Once you're on the 10th Line, it's just a matter of time before you are at Silver Springs - about 14 minutes.
* Count three Stop signs, and then turn right, Silver Springs is on the left.
Don't get discouraged by the remote countryside this is what makes Silver Springs such a peaceful and beautiful location.